On Friday, September 23 2016, a list of the top 10 spring/ summer 2017 colors was published by color expert company Pantone.
Here are the top 10 fashion colors for spring/ summer 2017:
• Niagara (denim blue) – PANTONE 17-4123
• Primrose Yellow – PANTONE 13-0755
• Lapis Blue – PANTONE 19-4045
• Flame – PANTONE 17-1462
• Island Paradise – PANTONE 14-4620
• Pale Dogwood – PANTONE 13-1404
• Greenery – PANTONE 15-0343
• Pink Yarrow – PANTONE 17-2034
• Kale – PANTONE 18-0107
• Hazelnut – PANTONE 14-1315
Let's talk about number 6: Pale dogwood.
According to Pantone guys, "pale Dogwood is a quiet and peaceful pink shade that engenders an aura of innocence and purity. The unobtrusive Pale Dogwood is a subtle pink whose soft touch infuses a healthy glow"
So, you are pregnant, what would be more suitable than a color whose soft touch infuses a healthy glow?
It is It's the girliest color ever, looks great on everyone and you can pair it with any other color.
Becca top Margot top
For a festive evening event, pale pink it the perfect color to glam up your baby bump